Return to District Webpage
ACT Statewide Assessment Resources
Test Date: April 19, 2017
Location: Moberly Area Community College Activities Center
Students Tested: 11th grade students, including home-schooled and private school students from the Moberly attendance area
For the 2017 school year, the Missouri Department of Elemenary and Secondary Education will be providing one ACT test at no cost to all 11th graders. The ACT Statewide assessment is scheduled for Wednesday, April 19, 2017. This is the date selected by our state in coordination with ACT. The test results will be acccepted by universities for the admission process. Below are links to various resources that students and parents migtht find useful as your student begins preparing for the April 19th statewide test administration.
ACT Calculator Policy: Students are allowed to use a calculator on the ACT. However, it is the student's responsibility to check to make sure their calculator is acceptable according to ACT Policy.
ACT College Code Search: When students complete the non-test portion of the ACT, they will be asked to provide up to 4 college codes to send their results from the ACT test administration.
Items to Bring on Test Day!!
- Bring a printed copy of your ticket to the test center. You will not be admitted to test if you do not have a printed copy of your ticket.
- Bring acceptable photo identification. You will not be admitted to test if your ID does not meet ACT requirements.
- Bring sharpened, soft lead No. 2 pencils with good erasers (no mechanical pencils or ink pens). Do not bring any other writing instruments; you will not be allowed to use them. If you are registered for the ACT with writing, your essay must also be completed in pencil.
- Bring a watch to pace yourself, but do not bring a watch with an alarm. If your alarm sounds during testing, you’ll be dismissed and your answers will not be scored. No watch? No problem. The supervisor in standard time rooms will announce when you have five minutes remaining on each test.
- Bring a permitted calculator to be used on the mathematics test only. It is your responsibility to know whether your calculator is permitted. Please refer to the ACT Calculator Policy. To make it even easier to figure out, you are not required to use a calculator at all.
Acceptable Forms of Identification
- Current official photo ID
- Must be an original, current (valid) ID issued by a city/state/federal government agency or your school. Note: School ID must be in hard plastic card format. Paper or electronic formats are NOT acceptable.
- Your first and last names must match the ticket.
- The photo must be clearly recognizable as you.
- ACT Student Identification Letter with Photo
- You MUST present this ACT Student Identification Letter with Photo if you do not have a current official photo ID as described above.
- It must be completed by a school official or notary public; neither may be a relative.
- All items must be completed.
- Download the letter here.
ACT Non-Enrolled Student Registration Form: 11th grade Moberly students who are iin a home-school or private school may participate in the ACT statewide assessment. Click on the link below to download the registration form to enroll for the April 19th, 2017 test administration. The deadline for registration is March 14, 2017. Please follow the instructions provided on the form. Thank you.